Classic vegetarian meal. Delicious, healthy and light.
-Lean, fresh fish fillets,
-One medium onion,
-Lettuce or some leafy greens as a salad
- Wash and pat dry with kitchen towel fillets, rub some olive oil then add a pinch of black pepper and some herbs.
- Turn oven on, 150-200 C for 5 minutes to warm it up, meanwhile start cooking beans.
- On a frying pan, cook chopped onion until soft, then add beans white & red, stir gently. Cook on a low heat for about 3-5 minutes.
- Put fillets on a cooking paper, add garlic cloves and sliced ginger, let is stay inside oven for about 8-10 minutes.
- Add half can of chopped tomatoes to the mixture in a pan and cook for another 3 minutes on a low heat.