I almost didn’t want to share this recipe because it is so good. I created recipe myself, experimenting as usual. Finally it became very smooth and well-rounded, meat was very tender. God bless BBQ ribs!
- 1kg pork ribs,
- 1tbs of sweet paprika,
- 1tbs of caraway seeds,
- 1tbs of ground, dried garlic,
- 2 teaspoons of honey,
- 2 teaspoons of oyster sauce,
- 1 teaspoon of dark soy sauce,
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger,
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper,
- 50ml of matured whisky
- Cut ribs into smaller pieces and make the marinade.
- Marinade should have paste-like form and is made of all the ingredients mentioned above, mixed all together in a bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the ribs and massage it gently yet precisely.
- Cover with lid or a foil, put it in a fridge, let the marinade absorb.
Minimal time required is 2-3 hours.
- About 20 minutes before the estimated time, preheat oven to 200 C degrees.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 2 hours until meat is starting to shrink away from the ends of the bone.
- Remove from oven.
- Let it cool down and serve. You can store it for 2-4 days and still it will be tasty, even tastier!